By purchasing a ticket for the festival you are agreeing to follow these guidelines.
Please enjoy the Cuddington Beer Festival responsibly and note the following conditions of entry. As with all licensed events, there are some basic guidelines we need you to follow.
- We reserve the right to refuse entry.
- You won’t be allowed in if you arrive drunk.
- Over 18s only are permitted entry into the Festival for the Evening sessions.
- Under 18s are permitted entry to the Saturday Lunch time session, when accompanied by a ticket holding adult.<>
- You must be at least 18 years old to buy or drink alcohol at the festival.
- The Challenge strategy will be in operation at the festival. Anyone who is over 18 but looks under 25, will be asked to show acceptable photo ID (a card bearing the PASS hologram, a photographic driving licence or a passport) if they wish to buy alcohol.
- Drink sensibly – Some of the beers and ciders are very strong!!
- We won’t serve anybody who’s already drunk.
- Anybody who has had too much to drink, is violent, intimidating to other guests or staff, or causing a nuisance will be ejected from the festival without refund, and be reported to the police.
- Unused tickets/tokens cannot be refunded.
- Everyone will be holding a glass, so watch out and advise a member of staff about any breakages.
- The buildings and outdoor covered areas within the HQ grounds are non-smoking. Smoking is permitted in the open areas outside, but please be considerate of those around you.
- No alcohol or food may be brought into the Festival.
- Please keep the noise down when you go home. This is a residential area.
- Above all, enjoy the festival with respect for other guests, staff, the venue and our neighbours.