Cuddington Beer Festival postponement

Due to the Covid-19 outbreak, the committee have taken the decision not to hold the planned Cuddington Beer Festival on 3rd and 4th July 2020.
We will contact everyone on our mail lists if a future date can be arranged this year and post further updates here on the website and on social media.
Thank you for your understanding and support in these times of unprecedented uncertainty.
The Cuddington Beer Festival Committee